I applied for a position at Hobby Lobby! I'm so excited, and I'm hoping this will become an opportunity to get out of my aunt's house and be more independent. So please be praying that I get the job. >.<
I've had an interesting few weeks: I've visited family, had family come to visit, seen the meteor shower, and this weekend my best friend who's pregnant with my godchild visited me and her family. I can't wait to meet my godbaby!
I've also been learning a lot about stewardship, specifically that I'm really bad at managing money, time, and pretty much everything. I keep telling myself I'll do better on my own, but I was reading in Luke 16 yesterday, which pretty much says that if you can't take care of borrowed possessions, how do you expect to take care of your own? So I'm going to focus on being better about that.
And hey, I was tagged by So let's do that!
- You must post these rules.
- Each person has to share 13 things about them
- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
- Choose 13 people
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
- You have to finish this within a week.
- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
1. I take my coffee with almond milk.
2. When I set a condensating glass on a table, I rotate it in a circle clockwise.
3. I find the sound of ticking clocks immensely calming.
4. I make sound effects for almost every motion I take.
5. I'm waiting for the horrible day when I call an adult person what I call the babies at work.
6. Some of my favorites are: sugar pants, monkey butt, babycakes, and booger.
7. I bite my nails.
8. When I'm on nature walks I talk to animals like I'm a Disney princess.
9. I like to think I'm tougher than I am.
10. I'm more attracted to voices than I am to appearances.
11. I don't like sports where players take turns to do something alone (baseball, kickball, golf, bowling).
12. I haven't read the Harry Potter series, or Lord of the Rings. This makes me feel like a failure as a nerd.
13. I like to come up with weird headcanons about Bible figures.
I'm going to get bit by so many bugs.
Are you happy with your real name? If you could rename yourself what name would it be?
I love the name Victoria, because it's nice and regal, and people can't help but sing it. However, it's really hard for children to say, so I think if I had to change it, I'd change it to Ida or Rose.
Are there any languages you would love to learn right now?
Chinese. I have a few Chinese friends, and I'd like to know exactly what they mean sometimes.
Choose a superpower: being able to fly or being invisible
A year ago I would have said invisible, but being able to fly to work is just too tempting.
Choose one person whom you would entrust your diary (if you have/had one)
Corny, but my mom. She knows all my secrets anyway.
Choose one movie/series/book/game in which you would step inside
ARTEMIS FOWL OH MY GOSH. I just want him to be real so bad. He has so much to teach me.
Would you rather spend 3 days in a cellar or on an attic?
Not sure of the difference? If the attic has a slanted ceiling, then attic. I have a thing for slanted ceilings.
If you were a ruler of a country, would it be democratic, monarchic or dictatorial (any other system is possible)?
I would found a hunter/gatherer society with a big man government, where leaders are chosen biyearly depending on how much they've given to charity (there are some societies that actually work like this, btw).
If you were a ruler of a country what would you support the most in your country?
Innovation and helping your fellow man.
If you were a ruler of a country what would you definitely forbid in your country?
Houses on the ground. Everyone must live underground or in trees, because we are an elf people.
Is there a certain thing/scene/situation etc. that reappears in your dreams?
When I was in school, I had a lot of dreams about missing class. I've also had a few dreams about babies, but they were never mine.
What is your greatest fear?
What is your solution of overcoming this fear?
- Do you blow dry or towel dry your hair?
- What futuristic device do you want to become a reality the most?
- If you could prevent one war in history, which one would it have been?
- Do you like poetry?
- What's your favorite Christmas memory?
- What do you hate most about modern television?
- Who was your first childhood crush?
- What food would you never try? (Mine's liver.)
- If you could meet any Disney character in real life, who would it be and why?
- What fad do you just not get?
- Why did you make a deviantart account?
- If you could be completely qualified for any career right now, what would you want it to be? (Archaeologist)
- Why do you think people find this so funny?